Syrup BetaGlucan Junior (with D vitamin)(4 review)
To whom do we recommend the consumption of syrup Betaglucan Junior?The syrup is intended for children from the age of 1 year old.
What are beta-glucans?The functioning of patented beta-glucans Wellmune® has been proved in numerous clinical studies. They are obtained from the cell walls of baker’s yeast, are branched and highly purified which guarantees their high degree of efficiency.
Beta-glucans are natural complex polysaccharide molecules which form the exterior of the cell walls of bacteria, fungi and algae. They are one of the main structures that the human body recognizes as a foreign object. In contact with them, the innate immune response is activated in order to quickly neutralize a potential microbiological threat.
How does the BETAGLUKAN JUNIOR syrup work?Its effects are the following:
- Vitamin C, Vitamin D and zinc have a role in the function of the immune system.
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive functions.
- Wellmune® is one of the most thoroughly explored beta-glucans and is supported by several clinical studies. It contains highly purified beta-(1,3/1,6)-D-glucans and is obtained from the cell walls of yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) using a perfected technological procedure.
Manufacturer: Medex d.o.o., Slovenia
Children between 1 and 3 years of age: 0.5 of the enclosed spoon once per day (2.5 ml)
Children between 4 and 9 years of age: 1 enclosed spoon once per day (5 ml)
Children between 10 and 14 years of age: 2 enclosed spoons once per day (10 ml)
Use the enclosed spoon to help you measure the recommended daily dose.
The syrup is intended for children from the age of 1 year old. We recommend that you consume the syrup on an empty stomach. The best option is to take it in the morning, at least half an hour before a meal, or in the evening, before going to bed. In order to boost the immune system, we recommend a long-term consumption of at least 30 days. You can take the product continuously, for a longer period of time. In the event of an increased need, you can double the dose.
- If you are undergoing immunosuppresant therapy, you can only take the product upon prior consultation with your doctor.
- Use is not recommended for persons allergic to any of the ingredients.
- The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
- The dietary supplement is no substitute for a balanced and varied diet. It is important to adhere to the guidelines for a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Store in a dark and dry place at the temperature of up to 25°C.
- Use up to 3 months after you open the bottle.
|Content||2,5 ml (NRV*)||5 ml (NRV**)||10 ml (NRV***)||10 ml (NRV****)|
|35 mg||70 mg||140 mg||140 mg|
|Vitamin C||12 mg (60 %)||24 mg (64 %)||48 mg (64 %)||48 mg (60 %)|
|Vitamin D||5 μg (25 %)||10 μg (50 %)||20 μg (100 %)||20 μg (400 %)|
|Zinc||1 mg (33 %)||2 mg (33 %)||4 mg (48 %)||4 mg (40 %)|
|Honey||2,5 g||5 g||10 g||10 g|
** Recommended daily dose in % for children between 4 and 9 years of age (source: reference values of the National Institute of Public Health).
*** Recommended daily dose in % for children between 10 and 14 years of age (source: reference values of the National Institute of Public Health).
**** Nutrient reference value in % for adults.