PROTEIN BAR - cheesecake(2 reviews)
Cheesecake-flavoured protein bar with white chocolate and high protein content.
By indulging ourselves with this protein-full bar we can build and shape our body as our every day. Medex has developed a Protein bar containing 32 % of protein. A fast, delicious and natural source of proteins for all those who consume too little protein.
Since proteins are extremely important for our body, they should always be at hand. The Protein bar by Medex is an excellent companion in all your journey – after sports activities, as snack when you do not have the time to prepare a balance meal, or just like that – as a healthy snack to brighten your day.
Why choose Medex’s protein bar?The protein bars by Medex boast a high protein content and:
- Have an excellent taste
- Are a source of dietary fibres
Why do we need to consume enough protein?The Protein bar is recommended to all those who consume too little protein, after a sports activity or other intense exercise. It is also excellent on the road, at work as a meal or snack between meals.
- Proteins contribute to maintaining and increasing muscle mass.
- Proteins contribute to the maintenance of healthy bones.
Manufacture in the EU for Medex d.o.o.
- When necessary.
- After sports activities and regularly, if you consume too little protein. Excellent on the road and always at hand for satisfying your hunger.
- We recommend that you drink a sufficient quantity of liquids, at least 2 to 3 litres of water per day.
- Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are very important.
- Store in a dark, dry place with temperature from 15 to 22°C.
Milk proteins, white chocolate coating with sweetener 20% (sweetener: maltitol, cocoa butter, powdered fatty milk, emulsifier: soy lecithin, vanilla), bulking agent: polydextrose, stabiliser: sorbitol syrup, hydrolysed wheat gluten, humectant: glicerol, sunflower oil, table salt, aromas, emulsifier: soy lecithin, water, acid: citric acid, sweetener: sucralose, colourant: carotenes. May contain eggs, nuts, peanuts, sesame.
|Nutritional value||Per 100g||Per portion 35 g|
|Energy value||1412 kJ/338 kcal||494 kJ/118 kcal|
|Dietary fibres||11 g||3.9 g|
|Proteins||32 g||11 g|
|Salt||0.73 g||0.26 g|