Gelée royale super +D, capsules(2 reviews)
1000 mg of royal jelly and vitamin D in a capsule.
How do the Gelée royale super + D capsules work?Their effects are the following:
- Vitamin D or the “sun vitamin” plays a crucial role in the functioning of the immune system. The human body forms vitamin D when it is exposed to UVB sunbeams. During winter, when we are less exposed to sunbeams, the lack of vitamin D is even more obvious, which is why it is recommended to take vitamin D supplements.
- Royal jelly is a naturally balanced, rich complex of nutrients which work in synergy. For people, royal jelly is more than just food. It is important to choose the right one. When choosing royal jelly, pay attention to its quality and not only to the quantity of royal jelly. The most important of its components is unsaturated fatty acid 10 HDA (0-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid), which may be found only in royal jelly and is an effective indicator of the quality and efficiency of royal jelly. For this reason, Medex has standardized its value in products, therefore ensuring its consistent quality.
Manufacturer: Medex d.o.o., Slovenia
Take the capsule with 2 deciliters of water. Take the capsule before breakfast.
- Use is not recommended for persons allergic to royal jelly.
- The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. The dietary supplement is no substitute for a balanced and varied diet. It is important to adhere to the guidelines for a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Minor deviations in product composition and appearance are possible due to the presence of natural ingredients.
- Store in a dark and dry place at the temperature of up to 25°C.
|Content||Per recommended daily dose
|Vitamin D||10 μg (400 i.e.)||200|
|Lyophilised royal jelly
(corresponds to 1000 mg of fresh royal jelly)
of which: 10 HDA