Gelée royale junior, phials, 10x9ml(12 review)
For supporting the immune system of children older than 3 years. Gelée royale junior with 250 mg of royal jelly, with natural vitamins C and E, and with natural beta carotene. Packed in a convenient glass packaging, preservative-free.
Who is Geleé royale junior for?Gelée royale junior is recommended to:
- Children from 3 to 14 years of age.
- For children who are not eating or who refuse to eat certain foods (particularly fruit and vegetables) and who do not have a balanced diet.
- Particularly during seasonal changes, e.g. at the beginning of the year in kindergarten and school or during intense physical and mental activities.
Why choose Gelée royale junior with vitamins by Medex for supporting the immune system?
- Because it contains 250 mg of royal jelly.
- Because the natural vitamins A, C and E have been carefully selected to meet the needs of children.
- Because it is very easy to use due to its practical packaging in vials.
- Because it does not contain preservatives and colourants.
- Because it contains only naturally present sugars due to which it is also tooth-friendly.
- Because it has an excellent taste that children absolutely adore.
- Because it is packed in a glass packaging that is durable and provides better protection of the product against external influences. At the same time, glass enables better preservation of antioxidant activity of natural ingredients in the product and higher stability of vitamins for a longer shelf life.
What is Geleé royale junior?Gelée royale junior is our leading product with royal jelly for children. Royal jelly has a complex composition that cannot be found anywhere else in nature. It has a very high content of unique active substances due to which it is also an excellent supplement to the diet of children. Among other things, it contains 10-hydroxy decenoic acid (10-HDA), bee enzymes and exceptional proteins, making it truly a royal gift of the beehive. These rare proteins, produced by the bee glands of young bees, have an important role in the functioning of the cognitive system of bees. This rich bee treasure is also the only source of the antimicrobial protein – royalisin.
The most important fatty acid of royal jelly is the 10-HDA, which is short-chained (8-10 atoms of carbon) unlike fatty acids of animal or plant origin. It is distinguished by its beneficial effects on the intestinal membranes of bees and has an antimicrobial effect. Royal jelly is also the only source of food of the queen bee larvae, which develop and grow fast, since royal jelly accelerates their development. Like breast milk, royal jelly strengthens the immunity of bee families, the queen thus develops within 15 days and a worker bee within 21 days, since worker bee larvae are not fed with royal jelly the whole time. Royal jelly is also responsible for the size of the queen bee (which is 1.5-times larger than a worker bee), for its longevity (it lives 40-times longer than a worker bee) and fertility – it is the only fertile bee.
The value of 10-HDA is the main quality parameter of royal jelly – quality royal jelly has a higher level of 10-HDA, it is therefore important that you choose the one that is standardised to 10-HDA for the entire duration of its shelf life. Medex has standardised the values of 10-HDA in products, which it guarantees with the verified quality seal.
Gelée royale junior is also enriched with vitamins and minerals for supporting the immune system of the youngest.
The product has a delicious taste and due to its strong orange colour, which is the result of natural beta carotene content, it is also visually appealing. The pickiness of children cannot be a reason any more to buy products full of colourants and artificial flavourings, since children absolutely adore Gelée royale junior. Serve it before a wholesome breakfast, as a reward for getting out of bed quickly or have a “toast” with them to a new day and choose for yourselves one of the Gelée royale products for adults.
The product is filled into safe and easy-to-use bottles which also preserve and ensure the quality of the product’s ingredients.
How does it work?
- Royal jelly is a naturally balanced, rich complex of nutrients working in synergy.
- Vitamin C contributes to the function of the immune system and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress (acts as an antioxidant).
- Vitamin A contributes to the function of the immune system and to the maintenance of normal vision.
Action of royal jelly in childrenRoyal jelly is recommended for children as well as adults, and is an excellent supplement particularly for children and teenagers, since they often do not choose a diet that is rich in vitamins and minerals. Royal jelly also stimulates appetite, growth and development, and especially the immune system.
- Stimulates appetite in children who do not want to eat.
- Stimulates the immune system.
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue, increases resistance to stress.
- Increases physical endurance and performance.
- Neuroprotectively improves/preserves cognitive functions.
- Decreases overall cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Has an antioxidant effect, protects cells from oxidative stress.
- Has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Improves blood count, stimulates erythropoiesis.
- Has an anti-bacterial, fungicidal and antiviral effect.
What is the role of vitamin and herb supplements?
The lack of individual nutrients may change the immune response of the body.1 Each stage of immune response depends on the presence of numerous micro nutrients, such as vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, zinc, selenium, iron and proteins (including amino acids). Nutrients can be found in various foods of plant or animal origin, and they assist the immune system in several different ways. Among other things, they act as an antioxidant in order to protect healthy cells, and they support the growth and activity of immune cells.
Epidemiological studies have established that undernourished children have a higher risk of bacterial, viral and other infections.
And parents, who are unable to convince their children to eat balanced meals despite all their tricks, may use food supplements in order to ensure a sufficient intake of micro nutrients.
Why were vitamins A, C and E added to the product?
- Vitamin A contributes to the normal iron metabolism, to the maintenance of normal vision and normal function of the immune system, healthy mucosa and skin. Children with frequent infections are most exposed to the risk of vitamin A deficiency.
- Natural vitamin C, which is obtained from acerola, is the main assistant in strengthening the immune system and has an important role in protecting cells from oxidative stress. In addition to this, it contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, to the function of the nervous system and increased iron absorption.
- Natural vitamin E, obtained from soy oil, contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
What are the advantages of vitamin A in the form of beta carotene?
Pro vitamin A/beta carotene is the precursor of vitamin A, which can be found in food of plant as well as animal origin. This “pro vitamin” may be converted, as necessary, into vitamin A (but only in a quantity that the body needs). Precisely due to this form, which may be converted into vitamin A only when necessary, there are no risks of overdosing or toxicity. At the same time it is also very important for supporting healthy eyes and vision.
In addition to the pro vitamin, vitamin A may be found in food also in the form of retinol, which is a pre-stage of vitamin A – this form may be found only in products of animal origin.
In case of further questions: write to email@example.com or contact us via Facebook and Instagram. Our team is here to help.
Manufacturer: Medex d.o.o., Linhartova 49a, 1000 Ljubljana
1 Chandra RK. Nutrition and the immune system: an introduction. The American journal of clinical nutrition. 1997 Aug 1;66(2):460S-3S
Recommended daily allowance is 1 bottle. Children should take it before breakfast, pure or diluted with water. We recommend daily use for at least 3 months. There is a slight spicy taste and sediments in the bottle that are a result of the natural properties of ingredients. Shake before use!
For one month of regular use:
3 packages (one package suffices for 10 days of regular use).
Exceeding the recommended allowance may have a laxative effect. Individuals allergic to royal jelly should not take this product. Do not exceed recommended daily allowance. Food supplements are not a substitute for a well-balanced and diverse diet. Keep the product away from children!
Store in a dark, dry place with temperature under 25 °C.
Water, emulsifier: sorbitol syrup, 2.5 % fresh royal jelly, powdered acerola juice (natural vitamin C), soy oil (natural vitamin E, α-tocopheryl acetate), beta-carotene powder (natural provitamin A), citron essential oil.
No preservatives, colouring and artificial flavouring.
|Content||Per recommended daily allowance (1 bottle = 9 ml)||% RDA*|
|Vitamin C||12 mg||15|
|Beta-carotene (in the form of Vitamin A)||400 µg||50|
|Vitamin E||6 mg||50|
|10 HDA||3,5 mg|
*RDA = recommended daily allowance
Royal jelly or gelée royale is the most precious gift of the beehive. It is produced by young nurse bees that are five to twelve days old. It is fed to the queen bee, who is responsible for the survival of the species her entire life. The queen bee is a genetic equal of other bees. But feeding her exclusively royal jelly makes her grow twice the size of worker bees and outlive 15 generations of bees. It is the only sexually mature bee in the beehive. The queen bee is believed to be the most fertile living being, laying up to 3000 eggs per day, with the weight of the total eggs outweighing her. Royal jelly has been used already by pharaohs in Ancient Egypt, and they named it “the food of gods”. However, today we know its uniqueness is based on the unsaturated fatty acid 10 HDA (10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid), found exclusively in royal jelly. The quantity of 10 HDA is an important quality factor for royal jelly. Therefore in Medex, we have standardised the quantity of HDA and thus provided guaranteed quality.
Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Vitamin A contributes to the normal function of the immune system and to the maintenance of normal vision.