Honey-based syrup with coneflower, vitamin C and propolis.
The Echinacea honey syrup is enriched with coneflower, honey, vitamin C and propolis. We recommend it to adults and adolescents over 12 years of age.
No colourants, preservatives and sweeteners.
How does it work? The Echinacea has the following effects:
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system and protection of the cells from oxidative stress. Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Echinacea contributes to the normal function of the throat and pharynx and immune system.
Manufacturer: Medex d.o.o., Slovenia
- Take 1-2 spoons (5-10 ml) per day with the supplied 5 ml spoon.
- Shake well before use
- Individuals allergic to any of the ingredients are advised not to take this product.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Minor deviations in product composition and appearance are possible due to the presence of natural ingredients.
- Food supplements are not a substitute for a well-balanced and diverse diet.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Store in a dark, dry place with room temperature below 25°C.
|Content||Per recommended daily dose
(1 spoon = 5 ml = 6.9 g)
|Vitamin C||15 mg 18.7% NRV*|
|Coneflower extract||50 mg|
|Propolis extract||65 mg|
*NRV = nutrient reference value