Ceramides, capsules(16 review)
Ceramides Ceramosides™, vitamines A, C, E and zinc in a capsule.
- improved skin hydration
- improved skin elasticity.
How do Ceramides in capsules work? The effects are the following:
- Ceramosides™ are concentrated wheat bioactive lipids improving ceramide absorption and metabolism. As we age, the quantity of ceramides in our epidermis decreases, causing the skin to lose its moisture and elasticity. Natural ceramides Ceramosides™are a source of fresh ceramides contributing to the hydration and elasticity of the skin all over your body.
- Vitamin A in cink contribute to the maintenance of healthy skin.
- Vitamin C, E in cink play a role in the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C contributes to the production of collagen for the normal function of skin.
The product is gluten-free, suitable for vegans and contained in naturally pigmented vegan capsules.
Manufactured by: Medex d.o.o., Slovenija
(*Double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled study.)
How to use:
Drink the capsule with 2 decilitres of water. We recommend regular use for at least 60 days. The first effects are observed after 15 days. One packaging will last for 20 days.
Recommended daily dosage must not be exceeded. A dietary supplement cannot substitute a balanced, diverse diet. Healthy lifestyle guidelines must be followed. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dark, cold place at a temperature of up to 25 °C.
|Content||Per recommended daily dose
(1 capsule = 365 mg)
|Concentrated wheat ceramides Ceramosides™||30 mg||45%|
|Vitamin C||36 mg||45%|
|Vitamin E||5,4 mg||45%|
|Vitamin A||320 µg||45%|
*NRV = Nutrient reference value.