BetaGlucan, capsules (wtih D vitamin)(2 reviews)
BetaGlukan capsules with beta-glucans, D vitamin and zinc for long-term support of the immune system.
What are beta-glucans?Beta-glucans are natural complex polysaccharide molecules which form the exterior of the cell walls of bacteria, fungi and algae. They are one of the main structures that the human body recognizes as a foreign object. In contact with them, the innate immune response is activated in order to quickly neutralize a potential microbiological threat. We recommend taking BetaGlukan in order to boost the immune system:
- especially during the colder months
- if you are intensively physically active
- if you are often exposed to stress
- for seniors
How do the BETAGLUKAN capsules work?Its effects are the following:
- Vitamin D and zinc contributes to the function of the immune system.
- Wellmune® is one of the most thoroughly explored beta-glucans and is supported by several clinical studies. It contains highly purified beta-(1,3/1,6)-D-glucans and is obtained from the cell walls of yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) using a perfected technological procedure.
Manufacturer: Medex d.o.o., Slovenia
Take the capsule with a glass of water, no less than half an hour before a meal.
In order to boost the immune system, we recommend a long-term consumption of at least 30 days. You can take the product continuously, for a longer period of time. We recommend the product to adults and adolescents over 14 years of age.
- If you are undergoing immunosuppresant therapy, you can only take the product upon prior consultation with your doctor.
- Use is not recommended for persons allergic to any of the ingredients.
- The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
- The dietary supplement is no substitute for a balanced and varied diet. It is important to adhere to the guidelines for a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Store in a dark and dry place at the temperature of up to 25°C.
|Content||Per 1 capsule*||% NRV**|
|Beta-glucans Wellmune®||250 mg|
|Vitamin D||10 μg||200|
**NRV = Nutrient reference value for adults in %.