BEEWELL lozenges – Sage and Icelandic moss (with vitamin D)
Throat and pharynx lozenges containing sage, Icelandic moss, propolis, mallow, peppermint, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin A and zinc.
To whom do we recommend the consumption of BeeWell lozenges?Regular intake is recommended in particular for those who are prone to have throat and pharynx problems, speakers, singers and all those who want to freshen their breath.
How do the BEEWELL lozenges work?Their effects are the following:
- Sage and Icelandic moss contribute to the normal functioning of the respiratory tract.
- Peppermint essential oil contributes to the normal functioning of the throat and of the pharynx.
- Vitamin C, D, A and zinc have a role in the function of the immune system.
- Vitamin A contributes to maintaining a healthy mucosa.
Only contains naturally occurring sugars.
Manufacturer: Medex d.o.o., Slovenia
For adults and adolescents over 14 years of age: 1 lozenge, 4 times per day
For children between 11 and 14 years of age: 1 lozenge, 3 times per day
For children between 6 and 10 years of age: 1 lozenge, 2 times per day
Slowly dissolve the lozenge in the mouth.
Do not eat or drink after consuming the lozenge, in order to extend the duration of its beneficial effects.
- Use is not recommended for persons allergic to any of the ingredients of the product.
- The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Excessive consumption of the product may produce laxative effects.
- The dietary supplement is no substitute for a balanced and varied diet. It is important to adhere to the guidelines for a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Minor deviations in product composition and appearance are possible due to the presence of natural ingredients.
- Store in a dark and dry place at the temperature of up to 25°C.
|Content||Per 4 lozenges
|Extract of sage||440 mg|
|Extract of Icelandic moss||200 mg|
|Peppermint essential oil||10,6 mg|
|Extract of propolis||160 mg|
|Extract of mallow||24 mg|
|Vitamin C||144 mg||180|
|Vitamin D||20 μg (800 IU)||400|
|Vitamin A||240 μg||30|
**NRV = Nutrient reference value for adults in %.