BEEPOWER effervescent tablets with electrolytes and royal jelly(3 review)
Effervescent tablets with electrolytes and royal jelly.
BEEPOWER effervescent tablets are therefore intended mainly for active, recreational and professional athletes and for all those who carry out regular and intense training sessions. The beverage helps the body restore what it has lost with perspiration and exertion, thus supplementing the everyday balanced sports nutrition.
- No added sugar
- With natural sweetener – stevia
- Developed and tested with the help of top athletes
Why add royal jelly?The BEEPOWER effervescent tablets were added, among other things, royal jelly, which is the most previous gift of a beehive. Its power was already known in Ancient Egypt. It was then used by pharaohs, since it was regarded as the “food of the gods”. Due to its uniqueness it was later renamed to royal jelly.
Royal jelly has numerous positive effects, among which:
- Anti-inflammatory action
- Antioxidant effect (reduces muscle damage and muscle pain)
- Lowering blood pressure
Why are electrolytes important for sports activities?Electrolytes are substances dissolved in water, giving it the property of electric conductivity. They are energetically charged particles of essential importance for the life of every highly developed organism. They help balance our nervous system and muscle function, and are responsible for hydrating the body, regulating blood pH, blood pressure and contribute to rebuilding damaged tissues. Sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, chloride, phosphate, carbonate and sulphate fall among electrolytes, and of the listed ones sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium are extremely important for the human body.
For highly active individuals maintaining electrolyte balance is of key importance for a successful training session and optimal performance. If they are not balanced, our performance might be hindered due to muscle pain, muscle spasms and stomach cramps.
The following signs are indicative of the changed level of magnesium, sodium, potassium or calcium:
- irregular heartbeat
- feeling weak
- weak bones
- changes in blood pressure
- nervous system disorders
- muscle spasms
How do BEEPOWER effervescent tablets work?
- Magnesium contributes to maintaining electrolyte balance and reducing tiredness and fatigue.
- Potassium and magnesium contribute to normal muscle and nervous system function.
- Potassium has a role in maintaining normal blood pressure.
Why choose BEEPOWER effervescent tablets by Medex?
- They have an excellent taste
- They have added royal jelly of the highest quality
- Have no added sugar
- They are gluten, lactose free
When to take BEEPOWER effervescent tablets during the day?The recommended intake is 150 ml of the preparation every 15 minutes during and up to two hours after exercising. The recommended intake before longer exercises is 2 effervescent tablets per day.
Made in EU for: Medex d.o.o., Slovenia
- Two effervescent tablets.
- Dissolve one effervescent tablet in 500 ml of water.
- The recommended intake is 150 ml of the preparation every 15 minutes during and up to two hours after exercising. The recommended intake before longer exercises is 2 effervescent tablets per day.
- Excessive consumption of the product may have a laxative effect. Individuals allergic to royal jelly are advised not to take this product. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements are not a substitute for a well-balanced and diverse diet. Keep out of reach of children!
Acidity regulator: citric acid, sodium hydrogencarbonate, bulking agent: sorbitol, sodium chloride, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, lyophilised royal jelly, aromas, magnesium oxide, sweetener: steviol glycosides, powdered beetroot juice, corn starch, bulking agent: isomalt, colourant: riboflavins, defoamer: dimethylpolysiloxane.
|Nutritional value||Per 100g||Per two tablets (8.5 g)|
|Energy value||863 kJ/200 kcal||72.5 kJ/16.8 kcal|
|Fats||< 0.5 g||< 0.5 g|
|of which: saturated fatty acids||< 0.5 g||< 0.5 g|
|Carbohydrates||12 g||1.0 g|
|of which: sugars||1.0 g||< 0.5 g|
|Polyols||5.6 g||< 0.5 g|
|Proteins||< 0.5 g||< 0.5 g|
|Salt||15.8 g||1.3 g|
|Minerals||Per two tablets (8.4 g)||% NRV*|
|Lyophilised royal jelly (corresponds to 450 mg of fresh royal jelly)||150 mg|
*NRV = nutrient reference value
The packing contains 10 recommended daily quantities.
Magnesium contributes to maintaining electrolyte balance and reducing tiredness and fatigue.
Potassium and magnesium contribute to normal muscle and nervous system function.
Potassium has a role in maintaining normal blood pressure.