Recipe for slightly different donuts - baked and made with healthier ingredients. They were so good that we ate all 12 of them right away.
IngredientsFor 12 donuts
- 200 g spelt flour
- 1/2 bag active dry yeast
- 80 g Organic Coconut sugar (ground)
- 1 egg
- 1.5 dl milk (you can also use plant milk: almond, rice, oat, etc.)
- 30 g Cocomi Organic virgin coconut oil
- 1 table spoon oil
- 50 g ground nuts or almonds
- powdered sugar for dusting
What to do?
In a large bowl, mix flour and dry yeast. Add sugar, egg and warm milk, and mix for a few minutes. Add melted coconut oil and ground nuts or almonds. Cover the dough and let rise in a warm place for about 20 minutes. Grease the doughnut pan and fill the cavities 1/2 full. Place the dough evenly, cover and rise again for 30 minutes. Bake at 180 °C for 20 to 25 minutes. Take the baked doughnuts out of the pan, fill the holes with jam and dust with powdered sugar.